Rules & Regulations
Guideline for Participants
- Each team must contain 3 members.
- Students must use Aspen HYSYS ( Any Version ) for simulation.
- Students are encouraged to bring their own laptops for simulation.
- Any types of plagiarism is strongly prohibited.
- In quick fire first round there will be an on-spot simulation contest on basic simulation problems. *International participants do not need to attend the quick fire-first round, they will directly compete in the final round
- Selected teams from first round will qualify to the final round.
- Final round will be based on real life industrial case-study or plant design based.
- Final project design must address a technical, environmental or energy effective aspect of engineering or other basic engineering theme & each team must present their project & show live simulation on the grand finale. *International participants can present their project through online presentation
Scoring and Judging Criteria
Total score of final case study/project design will be based on the ingenuity of their design, research and development process as presented. Marks distribution: 70% on simulation and 30% on presentation. This ratio is guided by the following categories:
- Context and Relevance
- Innovation and Criteria
- Efficiency and Feasibility
- Live simulation and Presentation